Hello! So, I found this tag Nehal@NehalSays and it looked like lots of fun, so I had to try it! Also, Nehal has a GREAT blog that y’all should definitely go check out!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
A book that made me cry all day!
The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson made me cry tons!!! Mostly because of all the emotional trauma, the bittersweet moments of happiness, certain deaths, and the fact that it ended!!! Same with The Lord of the Rings!
A book that was not that great…..
The Wilderking Trilogy by Jonathan Rogers was meh…The story was not well fleshed out, the characters were simply mediocre, and the absence of female characters was annoying.
A book that was next to perfection!
The Lord of the Rings!!!! It was just….amazing!!!!!!!!
A book that touched my heart deep within.
Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis-Majors. This book just plucked a deep string in my soul that resonates within the hearts of children. Just to read about the horrible situations the children in Uganda were in really hurt my heart and angered me. It was amazing to read about what she did and is still doing to help.
A book that is above all the books ever written
…LOTR! Although, I’ve read a couple books that come close to rivaling LOTR! LOTR isn’t the only REALLY good book I’ve read, it is just the best. I’ve still read some AMAZING books, though!
- A book that had a main character you hated.
- A book made you feel really sad that wasn’t supposed to be sad.
- A series that made you so happy.
- A book that made you question some of your philosophies.
- A book that had such a sweet story.
Well, that’s all for today! Feel free to do this tag whether I tagged you or not! I certainly had fun with it!
What is a book that gave all the feelings you didn’t know you had? Let me know in the comment section down below. Thanks for reading! God bless you!