Scheduled this too early, guys…(Haha! Whoops!) but, here you go anyway. 😉
I was tagged by Maith@JovialPages.
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the tag graphic in your post.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked.
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers.
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules.
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
Which book which made you a bibliophile?
All of them! Haha! The very first BOOK, book I read was the first Hattie book when I was five. (I’m not sure who the author is…) That’s where it all began.
What is the most cliché thing any author can include in books?
Love at first site, or “everybody loves the main character for no apparent reason” trope. Ya know, cause that is totally what it is called. 😉
Who is the biggest bookworm you know?
Which book would you carry on a road trip or long airplane ride?
Whichever one I’m reading at the time…
Do you prefer series or stand-alone books? Why?
Series! Because there is more of the story, characters, and world!
If you could write a book, which genre would it be in?
Which fictitious character felt so real, that they seemed to be like your sibling or close friend?
The best book to movie adaptation, according to you…
Though the LOTR and Hobbit adaptations are great, they are not the best because they had to cut so much stuff to make it a normal movie trilogy length. Within their limits, the movies are still awesome! However, I think the most accurate book-to-movie adaption is probably The Hunger Games. They really got everything as close to the T as possible! It is really cool!
Are you a paperback or e-book person?
Hardback…can’t that be an option? FINE! Paperback. I REALLY don’t like e-books. There is just something about being able to hold the physical book that is so…I don’t know…great!
Your favorite book bloggers?
OH MY GOSH!! I hate these kind of questions! It feels like picking favorites! ONE book blogger that I really like, though, is Cherelle@ABoltOutofaBook.
- What is your favorite childhood book?
- Where do you find the most comfortable to read?
- Book or ebook?
- Which author do you believe to be the most poetic in his or her book’s?
- What was the grittiest and raw book you’ve read?
- What is a turn-off in a book for you?
- What makes you DNF a book?
- If there were ONE fandom that you were able to live in for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- What is the best line you’ve read in a book?
- What book has the worst ending that you’ve read so far?
Well, that’s all for this tag! Feel free to do this tag even if you weren’t tagged. What has been your favorite tag that you’ve done? Thanks for reading, guys! God bless!