Hello, everyone! I hope y’all are having a great day! Remember to always stop and smell the roses!
Before we get to this tag I need y’all to listen to a Christmas song. Just any old song.
So, I was tagged by Riddhi@WhisperingStories. Thank you, Riddhi! I think I had a little too much fun with it! It definitely sent me into giggles! Haha!
Let us get into it, shall we?
- Pick the last book you read.
- Put that book in Google Translate and translate it into 3 different languages, then back to English. (Please put which languages you used to translate them!)
- See how close (or how far) it is to the original book title.
- Lastly, put the original book title at the bottom and talk about your last read!
First, I picked the last book I read, as instructed. I translated it into Arabic, Latvian, Tajik, and then back into English.
The title ended up being It’s On.
Any guesses as to what the books real title is? Here’s a hint: It ends up being hilarious!!!!! (The final translation compared to the original title, not the book.)
Enna Burning!!!!!! Haha!!! I’m sorry, but that is just hilarious!!!
You can find my review of it here.
- Cherelle the Bibliophile
- Malka and Chana at Paper Procrastinators
- My Days in Montana
- Paper Hearts
- One Book More
I hope y’all got as much of a kick out of this tag as I did! Don’t forget to leave me a comment in the comment section down below. Ciao. God bless!